Are you interested in?
Berlin Wall Tours
111 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
358 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
567 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Opt for an alternative sightseeing experience on a half-day bike tour of Berlin that focuses on the history of the Berlin Wall and the Third Reich. With just your private guide and party, you’ll pedal along a cycle path parallel to the Berlin Wall and stop at significant points such as Checkpoint Charlie and the East Side Gallery. Plus, taking this private tour means you can specify any departure time between 9am and 6pm.
- Private bike tour of the Berlin Wall and Third Reich history
- A personalized experience ideal for history buffs
- Stop at significant points such as Checkpoint Charlie and the East Side Gallery
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointPoststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/1/2020 - 12/9/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Language-Options: English & German (Dutch, French & Spanish also possible on request)
- Operates from 4 persons min. on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Berlin Wall and Third Reich History 3-Hour Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Berlin Wall and Third Reich History 3-Hour Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Berlin Wall and Third Reich History 3-Hour Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20173P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinMountain Bike Tours - SchonefeldHistorical Tours - SchonefeldHalf-day Tours - SchonefeldMountain Bike Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamMountain Bike Tours - DresdenHistorical Tours - DresdenHalf-day Tours - DresdenCategory
Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)BebelplatzNeues Museum (New Museum)Oberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)Little Big City BerlinAnti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)PanoramapunktNew SynagogueMuseum Island (Museumsinsel)Potsdamer PlatzBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Hackescher MarktEthnological Museum of Berlin (Ethnologisches Museum)Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)Altes Museum (Old Museum)Humboldt University of BerlinBundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)