Are you interested in?
- Full-day private tour though the Médoc region’s castles and vineyards from Bordeaux
- Discover the best of the Médoc region with your guide
- Visit three estates and gain insight into the complex winemaking process
- Sample the wine for yourself during tasting sessions
- Enjoy a traditional French apéritif in the vineyards
- Taste different grape varietals and blend your own Bordeaux wine
- Choose the start time and tour route to suit your preferences
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Bordeaux hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointBordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Please include any castle preferences and food allergies in the 'special requirements' field when booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only included for hotels within an 18 mile (30km) radius of Bordeaux, including airport hotels
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Médoc Route des Châteaux Private Wine Tasting Tour from Bordeaux.