Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural landscape of British Columbia on an adrenaline-filled rafting tour along the Thompson River. In addition to navigating the motorized rafts, your guide ensures your comfort and safety, allowing you to take in views of the brush, rapids, and falls spotted along the way. Buffet lunch at Nicomen Falls and complimentary access to Kushmeen Rafting Resort’s amenities are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKumsheen Rafting Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight: Guests must be a minimum of 27kg (60lbs).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All guests must complete a Release of Liability prior to departure.
- OPERATED BY Kumsheen Raft Adventures LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34397P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
Britannia Mine MuseumStanley Park Nature HouseHarrison River Whistler Olympic Park Callaghan Lake Provincial ParkVictoria Cruise PortStawamus Chief Provincial ParkScience World at TELUS World of ScienceCanada PlaceMt. Tolmie ParkVictoria Inner HarbourWhistler VillageBill Reid GalleryVictoria Butterfly GardensRoyal British Columbia MuseumVancouver LookoutFisherman's WharfRocky Mountaineer TrainFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesVictoria Chinatown