Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
With swirling currents and spectacular wilderness scenery, the Thompson River Canyon offers the ideal conditions for white-water rafting—but paddling the full course can take up to a day. On this tour, zoom from Nicomen Falls to Lytton by motorized raft with your guide at the tiller, and enjoy panoramic views over British Columbia’s countryside. Ideal for thrill-seekers short on time, this motorized rafting tour offers wet and wild adventure without the paddling.
- Tackle the Thompson River Canyon by motorized raft with your guide
- Hold tight through the twists and turns, with no need to paddle
- Sweeping views over British Columbia’s wilderness scenery
- All the necessary safety gear is included on this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKumsheen Rafting Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum age of 10 years for Power Rafting
- Weight: Minimum weight of 27kg (60lbs) for Power Rafting.
- All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- OPERATED BY Kumsheen Raft Adventures LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34397P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
Bowen IslandBritannia Mine MuseumMuseum of VancouverVancouver Police MuseumHR Macmillan Space CentreWhistler Mountain Bike ParkSalt Spring Island Beacon Hill ParkFalse Creek Kamloops BC Wildlife ParkVancouver ChinatownSeawall PromenadeVictoria Inner HarbourPacific Marine Circle RouteStawamus Chief Provincial ParkSea to Sky HighwayBrackendale Eagles Provincial ParkKitsilano BeachCallaghan Lake Provincial ParkGreen Lake