Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Pack a whole lot of white water into a half day on the river. On this excursion, travel 12 miles (20 kilometers) from Nicomen to Lytten, British Columbia on the Thompson River through Devil’s Gorge and 11 sets of rapids. Each participant is an important part of the team, working with the guide to paddle through the white water. Afterwards, enjoy a relaxing soak or drink at the facilities at the resort.
- Take a white water paddling adventure in beautiful British Columbia
- Experience a lot of thrill packed into a roughly 3-hour paddle tour
- Age and weight limits apply (minimum 12 years and 90 pounds/41 kilograms)
- Tour begins and ends at the Kumsheen Resort
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKumsheen Rafting Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum age of 12 years for Paddle Rafting
- Weight: Minimum weight of 40kg (90lbs) for Paddle Rafting.
- All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- OPERATED BY Kumsheen Raft Adventures LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34397P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
Indian Arm Bloedel ConservatoryChurch & State WinesFort StreetGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Grouse MountainVancouver Olympic CauldronMuseum of Anthropology at UBCSalt Spring Island Race Rocks Ecological ReserveStawamus Chief Provincial ParkAbkhazi GardenStanley Park Nature HouseFairmont Empress HotelSquamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)Bateman Foundation Gallery of NatureBill Reid GalleryVancouver AquariumVictoria Inner HarbourHR Macmillan Space Centre