7 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
The Fraser River Canyon offers some of British Columbia’s finest whitewater rafting, but tackling the swirling waters independently is not for the feint-hearted! On this guided rafting adventure, paddle hard from Boston Bar to Yale and hold on tight through natural features including the Hell's Gate rapids. With all safety equipment included, enjoy a scenic lunch by the riverside and finish with a well-earned soak in the bubbling hot tub.
- Challenge yourself against the Fraser River Canyon’s whitewater rapids
- Navigate the choppy turns with your guide at the helm
- Lunch by the river with spectacular valley views
- Finish with a relaxing soak in the hot tub back at base
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight: Guests must be a minimum of 40kg (90lbs) to Power Raft through Hell's Gate.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- OPERATED BY Kumsheen Raft Adventures LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34397P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
Okanagan ValleyRocky Mountaineer TrainArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaBeacon Hill ParkHR Macmillan Space CentreEnglish BayVictoria Cruise PortGrouse MountainFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesPorteau Cove Provincial ParkPeak 2 Peak GondolaStrait of Juan de FucaGaribaldi Provincial ParkThompson RiverOsoyoosVancouver ChinatownStawamus Chief Provincial ParkBrockton PointWhistler Olympic Park Callaghan Valley