1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ensure entry to the Autoworld Museum with a pre-booked entrance ticket, and discover the evolution of automobiles as you admire the more than 250 displayed vehicles. Get an intimate look at limousines formerly belonging to the Belgian crown, as well as a 1928 Bentley, 1930 Cord, and 1930 Bugatti. Enjoy a family-friendly day exploring the exhibition and the rest of the Cinquantenaire Park.
- Avoid disappointment with confirmed entry to the Autoworld Museum
- Visit at a time that suits you, with weekend and bank holiday opening
- Enjoy a family-friendly day out, with free entry for under 6s
- Slot into your itinerary with convenient location near other top sights
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAutoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, Brussels 1000 Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free for children under 6 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autoworld
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 58025P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrusselsAttractions & Museums - ZaventemMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZaventemAttractions & Museums - BrugesMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrugesAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Stella Artois BreweryBrussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)MOOF MuseumMuseum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)AutoworldADAM Brussels Design MuseumSt. Michael and St. Gudula CathedralRoyal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military HistoryHorta MuseumBrussels Beer ProjectRoyal Museums of Fine Arts of BelgiumBELvue MuseumHotel TasselMini-EuropeArt & History Museum Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)Royal Belgian Institute of Natural SciencesHalle Gate (Porte de Hal)Hotel Solvay