Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
934 Tours & Activities
Floralis Generica Tours
97 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Don’t get locked into an itinerary full of landmarks you’re not interested in or activities designed to make you part with your money. Explore Buenos Aires on your own terms with this open-ended full day bicycle hire. Take your bicycle out around the streets, side-alleys, parks, and promenades of the city. Staff can provide you with advice and recommendations for where to go, and maps for your phone are available to help you navigate, but otherwise, this tour is fully, refreshingly self-guided.
- Keep your bike and yourself safe: locks, lights, and helmets all provided
- Infant seats are available as well if you’re traveling with a young one
- No strangers to distract you: this bicycle hire is private for you and your group
- Pick up your bikes in central Monserrat, near the River Plate waterfront
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointChile 1145, C1098 AAW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6/13/2018 - 10/25/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rental Bike Argentina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Bike Rental in Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Bike Rental in Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Bike Rental in Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Bike Rental in Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 6
See all 6
Product code: 8751P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBuenos AiresSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - The PampasBike Rentals - The PampasSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MontevideoBike Rentals - MontevideoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MendozaBike Rentals - MendozaCategory
Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Mundo MarinoNational LibraryParque LezamaPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)RetiroBarrio de Abasto Parque de la CostaLa PlataLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Villa CrespoCafé de los AngelitosTigreDon Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Buenos Aires Cruise PortParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Rojo Tango