Are you interested in?
291 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
922 Tours & Activities
Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón) Tours
115 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the lasting legacy of the Belle Epoque era in Buenos Aires on this 3-hour small-group tour. Explore Buenos Aires’ atmospheric neighborhoods, learn more about the city’s different architectural styles, and admire the most beautiful palaces. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Architecture and Palaces Tour in Buenos Aires ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Architecture and Palaces Tour in Buenos Aires ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Architecture and Palaces Tour in Buenos Aires ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Architecture and Palaces Tour in Buenos Aires ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11143P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasArchitecture Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoArchitecture Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaArchitecture Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
National LibraryCasa RosadaNational Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Barrio de Abasto Temaiken BioparkRiver Plate (Rio de la Plata)RetiroBuenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)Senor TangoPlaza San MartinGuemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Mundo MarinoRojo Tango River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Cafe Tortoni Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)