Are you interested in?
- 6-day road trip adventure in the Garden Route from Cape Town
- See a colony of African penguins
- Venture to Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of the African continent
- Explore the network of Cango Caves
- Ride a canoe through Wilderness National Park
- Hike in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Go on a game drive in Addo Elephant National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointCape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up on Monday at the location of your choice in Cape Town central (central business district, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Observatory, Rondebosch), the airport, or Stellenbosch, Strand and Somerset West. Unfortunately we cannot pick up in areas further from the city, such as Hout Bay, Muizenberg, Constantia, Bloubergstrand, or Milnerton. Please contact us if you need to arrange a central meeting point outside of our pick up areas – we would be glad to help you arrange a taxi.
Pick up time is generally between 6:00 – 8:00 am in Cape Town, and around 7:30 in Stellenbosch. We will get in touch with you the Thursday before your tour to arrange a specific pick up time.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, but we do allow children as young as 14 permitting they are traveling with a parent/legal guardian. Maximum recommended age is 65 (average guest age is 34)
- Maximum of 12 Passengers per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The supplier reserves the right to change itinerary, accommodation, and transport along the way should circumstances dictate
- Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier, refer to voucher for further information
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that this itinerary is sometimes done in a different order
- This tour is best suited towards those who like to be on the move, and can comfortably walk, carry luggage, get in and out of the vehicle frequently, etc.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Earthstompers Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Garden Route & Addo South African Adventure from Cape Town.