Are you interested in?
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up from any hotel, guesthouse, backpackers or street address within 10km radius of Cape Town or Stellenbosch central. If your hotel is not listed, simply select "my hotel is not listed" on the drop-down menu and type your preferred pick-up address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children between 10 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult and book a private room
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to book in Dorm room packages
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- It is recommended that you bring: comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, sun hat, jacket for cooler evenings, beach towel and swimming costume
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- Guides and vehicles will vary as this is a combination of two standard tours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hotspots2c
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Garden Route, Winelands and Addo Small Group Combo Tour from Cape Town .