Are you interested in?
Cape Point Tours
235 Tours & Activities
1143 Tours & Activities
856 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees into the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserv
Entrance fees into the penguin Colony at Boulders
Entrance fees into Chapman’s Peak
WiFi on board
Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel within the Cape Town CBD area, Atlantic Seaboard, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Clifton, V&A Waterfront
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DJM Adventures T/A South Africa Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Cape Point, Chapman’s Peak and Penguins Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Cape Point, Chapman’s Peak and Penguins Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Cape Point, Chapman’s Peak and Penguins Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Cape Point, Chapman’s Peak and Penguins Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68301P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCape TownBus Tours - Western CapeAudio Guides - Western CapeNature and Wildlife - Western CapeEco Tours - Western CapeHalf-day Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - StellenboschAudio Guides - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschEco Tours - StellenboschHalf-day Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - FranschhoekAudio Guides - FranschhoekNature and Wildlife - FranschhoekEco Tours - FranschhoekHalf-day Tours - FranschhoekCategory
Sir Lowry's PassCape PointLion's HeadCompany's GardenMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkGreenmarket SquareZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Kirstenbosch National Botanical GardenDistrict Six MuseumLong StreetRobben IslandBoulders BeachCape Town StadiumTwo Oceans AquariumGroot ConstantiaDuiker IslandCamps BayDyer IslandRhodes Memorial