Are you interested in?
36 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
106 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Cuenca
15 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The countryside surrounding Cuenca in the southern Ecuadorean Andes is home to some of the country’s most important archaeological sites and artisan villages. If you have limited time in Cuenca, this tour combines two top attractions into a single day trip. Tour Ingapirca, the largest Incan site in Ecuador, as well as Gualaceo and Chordeleg, villages known for their silver filigree and hand-woven shawls.
- Save time by visiting two important attractions in one tour
- Skip the line at the Ingapirca entrance
- Free time for shopping in two of Ecuador’s best artisan villages
- Hassle-free roundtrip transport from downtown Cuenca area
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Licensed Tour Guide / Driver
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entrance Fees $2 each (Apply on Group Tours)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg from Cuenca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg from Cuenca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg from Cuenca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Ingapirca, Gualaceo & Chordeleg from Cuenca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28838P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuencaBus Tours - GuayaquilArchaeology Tours - GuayaquilHistorical Tours - GuayaquilFull-day Tours - GuayaquilBus Tours - BañosArchaeology Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - QuitoArchaeology Tours - QuitoHistorical Tours - QuitoFull-day Tours - QuitoCategory