1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take the opportunity to experience Halong Bay, one of the world’s natural wonders recognized by UNESCO. With thousands of limestone islands jutting out from the Gulf of Tonkin and traditional junks dotting the horizon, it’s a magnificent sight not to be missed. Depart Hanoi for a full-day trip to the ‘descending dragon,’ where you’ll cruise around the World Heritage site and enjoy a seafood lunch served on board. Visit caves, float past islets and kayak the emerald waters.
- Halong Bay cruise from Hanoi
- Visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Cave with a guide
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on board
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
English speaking tour guide, Entrance fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drink (don't take plastic bottled water to protect environment), travel insurance
Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHanoi, Hanoi
Traveler pickup is offered
* Please provide your hotel address (free pick-up and drop-off if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district. exactly pick up time will be confirm after we received your booking & hotel location)
* If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, please visit our meeting point:
BC Family Tour
Address: 9A Trung Yen Lane, Dinh Liet Street, Hang Bac Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
* We are able to pick up at some Airbnb and homestay in the Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem disitrict). Kindly advise us clearly location for pick up when you make reservation and send it to us. Thanks.
* You can ask your receptionist to confirm us before departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Optional: Kayaking
- OPERATED BY BCFamilyTour.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The cave tour was amazing, It made the drive worth it." See review
Product code: 8093P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursDining ExperiencesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursMulti-day CruisesKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHanoiUnique Experiences - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Northern VietnamDining Experiences - Northern VietnamOvernight Tours - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamLunch Cruises - Northern VietnamDay Cruises - Northern VietnamWater Tours - Northern VietnamMulti-day Cruises - Northern VietnamKayaking - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamUnique Experiences - Halong BayBus Tours - Halong BayDining Experiences - Halong BayOvernight Tours - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayLunch Cruises - Halong BayDay Cruises - Halong BayWater Tours - Halong BayMulti-day Cruises - Halong BayKayaking - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong BayUnique Experiences - NanningBus Tours - NanningDining Experiences - NanningOvernight Tours - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningLunch Cruises - NanningDay Cruises - NanningWater Tours - NanningMulti-day Cruises - NanningKayaking - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Sun World Fansipan LegendTam Dao National ParkPu Luong Nature ReserveTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Vietnamese Women’s MuseumVietnam National Museum of HistoryLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Dien Bien PhuWest Lake (Ho Tay)Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreHanoi Ancient HouseVietnam Museum of RevolutionBat Trang CeramicDong Xuan MarketHoa Lo PrisonHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Presidential PalaceVan Phuc Silk VillageIonah Show