Are you interested in?
- Food walking tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Stroll the ‘36 Old Streets' of Hanoi in search of authentic tastes
- Taste dishes from street stalls and local eateries
- Hear expert commentary on Vietnamese cuisine
Departure & Return
47c Lý Quốc Sư
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: 3 Hours
- We have 10 options: 09:00am - 10:00am - 11:00am - 12:00pm - 1:00pm - 2:00pm - 3:00pm - 4:00pm - 5:00pm - 6:00pm - 6.30pm
- Pick-up point: Your Hotel/Stay (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area) or our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su street (Opposit ST. Joseph's Cathedral)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Drop-off point: Your Hotel/Stay (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area) or our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su street (Opposit ST. Joseph's Cathedral) street)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "My wife and I are in our 50s and do not ride motorbikes at home so it was a bit of adventure for us to take this tour." See review