2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Stay overnight at a comfortable hotel in Sapa and relax between guided trekking tours during this 2-day itinerary. Hike for several hours each day to hill tribe villages belonging to the Black Hmong and Dzay ethnic minorities. Visit Cat Cat, Lao Chai and Ta Van with an experienced guide and enjoy the scenery of the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Meals and round-trip hotel transport from Hanoi included.
- Take a guided trek to Cat Cat village and a waterfall
- Enjoy typical Vietnamese dishes with provided meals
- Stay overnight at the Sapa Panorama Hotel or similar
- Travel by overnight, air-conditioned coach from Hanoi
Saved to wishlist!
Sleeping bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
2 bottles of water/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
Deluxe room with Mountain View at 3-star hotel
Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Old Quarter only
Entrance fee tickets in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointHoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is inside Hanoi Old Quarter, we will pick up at your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Boots, Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some pharmacies in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotels in Old Quarter only
- Not recommended for travelers more than 190 centimeters tall.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8643P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHanoi4WD Tours - Northern VietnamSporting Events - Northern VietnamHiking - Northern VietnamOvernight Tours - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Northern VietnamExtreme - Northern VietnamWalking Tours - Northern Vietnam4WD Tours - Halong BaySporting Events - Halong BayHiking - Halong BayOvernight Tours - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayMulti-day Tours - Halong BayExtreme - Halong BayWalking Tours - Halong Bay4WD Tours - NanningSporting Events - NanningHiking - NanningOvernight Tours - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningMulti-day Tours - NanningExtreme - NanningWalking Tours - NanningCategory
Dien Bien PhuWest Lake (Ho Tay)Dong Xuan MarketVietnam Military History MuseumSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Van Phuc Silk VillageVietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Hanoi Ancient HouseHanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Presidential PalaceHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Vietnam National Museum of HistoryPu Luong Nature ReserveTam Dao National Park