Are you interested in?
106 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
Howrah Bridge Tours
31 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
First-time visitors to Kolkata who want a fun overview of the city will enjoy this half-day guided tour. You'll visit must-see highlights including Mother Theresa's House, Howrah Bridge, the colorful flower market, and more. Travel in comfort between places in an air-conditioned vehicle, and save yourself time and effort by touring with an English-speaking guide.
- An ideal introduction to Kolkata
- Save yourself the hassle of hailing taxis or riding public transport
- Hotel transfers are provided (select hotels only)
- Bottled water, coffee/tea, and snacks are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Victoria Memorial Museum entry fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointSimpark Mall, New market, Lindsay St, near New Market, Esplanade, Dharmatala, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700087, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Gate No. 3
Lindsay Street, Opp. Hotel Lindsay
New Market, Kolkata
Nearest Metro Station: Esplanade Metro Station
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour de Kolkata
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Kolkata Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Kolkata Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Kolkata Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Kolkata Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 20
See all 20
Product code: 104460P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataFood Tours - West BengalBus Tours - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalMarkets - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalHalf-day Tours - West BengalFood Tours - DhakaBus Tours - DhakaWalking Tours - DhakaMarkets - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaHalf-day Tours - DhakaFood Tours - BhubaneswarBus Tours - BhubaneswarWalking Tours - BhubaneswarMarkets - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarHalf-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensSt. John’s ChurchAquatica Water ParkGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)MP Birla PlanetariumDakshineswar Kali TempleGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Belur MathIndian MuseumBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteSt Paul's CathedralDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayEden GardensMarble PalaceKalighat Kali TempleGangtokPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkCollege Street