Are you interested in?
107 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
199 Tours & Activities
Victoria Memorial Hall Tours
54 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Kolkata
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day city of Kolkata with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day city of Kolkata with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day city of Kolkata with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day city of Kolkata with Guide and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P118
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalBus Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaBus Tours - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Darjeeling Himalayan RailwayCollege StreetHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteDakshineswar Kali TempleEden GardensAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensIndian MuseumKalighat Kali TempleGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Aquatica Water ParkGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)St. John’s ChurchGangtokMP Birla PlanetariumNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Belur MathBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleMarble PalaceSt Paul's CathedralPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park