Are you interested in?
107 Tours & Activities
Victoria Memorial Hall Tours
54 Tours & Activities
Private and Luxury
53 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiddleton St, Maidan, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
Return DetailsVictoria Memorial Hall, 1, Queens Way, Maidan, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kolkata City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Memorial Hall Guided Tour (Including Surrounding Areas)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Memorial Hall Guided Tour (Including Surrounding Areas)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Memorial Hall Guided Tour (Including Surrounding Areas)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Memorial Hall Guided Tour (Including Surrounding Areas)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 150640P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataWalking Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalWalking Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaWalking Tours - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Chowringhee (Chourangi)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayMarble PalaceGangtokDakshineswar Kali TempleGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)St. John’s ChurchSt Paul's CathedralAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensIndian MuseumNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Eden GardensHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteMP Birla PlanetariumTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Kalighat Kali TempleAquatica Water Park