Are you interested in?
Lake Titicaca Tours
30 Tours & Activities
79 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
186 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Food and drinks ( lunch)
Entrance fees (BOB 200 p. person )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from La Paz Hotels / hostels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day tour from La Paz.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21789P144
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AltiplanoBus Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoWater Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PunoBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ArequipaCategory