Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
86 Tours & Activities
73 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a half-day tour to the impressive Longmen Grottoes, a network of caves with more than 110,000 Buddhist stone statues carved into limestone walls. Located seven miles (12 kilometers) south of Luoyang, the Grottoes are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and contain the largest collection of late Northern Wei and Tang Dynasty art on record.
- Half-day tour to Longmen Grottoes
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Multiple departure times available
- One-way transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup(For hotels in Luoyang city)
One way transportation fee to the Longmen Grottoes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Luoyang city, please offer the hotel information when make booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11301P309
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuoyangWalking Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northwest ChinaWalking Tours - Tai'anHistorical Tours - Tai'anHalf-day Tours - Tai'anWalking Tours - ZhengzhouHistorical Tours - ZhengzhouHalf-day Tours - ZhengzhouCategory