Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
37 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Nassau
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the history and food of the island of Nassau on this half-day bus tour. Learn about the traditional food and drink of the Bahamas while tasting samples of authentic dishes. Sip on local beers and bush teas, visit a cake factory, a historical museum, and ancient battle forts. End your day with a Bahamian-style lunch at a local restaurant. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Delve into Nassau's history and culinary traditions
- Stop for food and drink tastings between history tours
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Authentic Bahamian-style lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from cruise ship, hotel, or vacation rental
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Food and drink tasting
Food or drinks not on specified tour menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Dress code - comfortable light clothing in summer. Light jacket in winter or rainy weather.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Waiver required to be signed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bahamas Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nassau Food and History Bus Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nassau Food and History Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nassau Food and History Bus Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nassau Food and History Bus Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18374P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNassauShore Excursions - New Providence IslandFood Tours - New Providence IslandBus Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHistorical Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FreeportFood Tours - FreeportBus Tours - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportHistorical Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - MiamiFood Tours - MiamiBus Tours - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiHistorical Tours - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Junkanoo Expo MuseumGovernment HouseMarine Habitat at AtlantisFort FincastleHeritage Museum of the BahamasNassau Public Library & MuseumChrist Church CathedralParadise Island Parliament SquareAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandStraw MarketNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Fort CharlotteArawak CayAtlantis, Paradise Island