Are you interested in?
New Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan) Tours
319 Tours & Activities
2522 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6126 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See some of India's most iconic cities on this comprehensive 4-day Golden Triangle tour. Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Your driver shares details, insight, and the history of historic landmarks along the way. See the sunrise over the Taj Mahal—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—head up to Amber Fort, and explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, with guides provided at each sight.
- See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the City Palace
- Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide historical commentary throughout the trip
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel, airport, railway, or other New Delhi pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Three nights accommodation (If tour booked with option including hotels)
Transport by private, air-conditioned car
Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
Car Type : for three to four people, six-seater wagon
Car Type : for five to ten people, ten-seater van
All sightseeing with private local guides
Daily hotel breakfast (If tour booked with option including hotels)
Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
All taxes and service charges
All applicable hotel taxes
Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
Personal care and attention
Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any pickup location in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram
Entrance Fees (Approx. USD 60 per person including all monuments)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will get an English-speaking guide. If you need another language then kindly inform us in Special Requirements upon booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We don't organize Elephant Activity
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Your guide will help you to buy entrance fees at monuments, so you will not have to wait in any Que to buy entrance fees.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7667P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraJaipurNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Humayun's TombOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Khan MarketKingdom of DreamsMathuraDilli HaatKhari BaoliPaharganjNational Zoological Park of DelhiNational Rail MuseumGreater Kailash M Block MarketShankar's International Dolls MuseumJantar MantarHazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Rajpath Jagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Sai Baba TempleSafdarjung's TombSulabh International Museum of Toilets