Make your way to Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, located about 20 minutes' walk from Waikiki Beach on Oahu. With your prepaid voucher in hand, check in at the reservations office at 5:30pm and board the boat.
Find your seat at a private dining table, where you'll dine on a All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Pacific Rim cuisine and watch a show of live contemporary entertainment. Be sure to bring your camera for shots of the tropical island scenery gliding by. Climb up to the 60-foot (18-meter) wrap-around panoramic decks to take in the sunset after our meal.
If you book on a Friday, you'll enjoy an extra hour of sailing and a fireworks show.
Return to the dock for drop-off at the end of your cruise.
Pacific Rim Buffet Dinner includes:
• Carving Station of Roast Beef with Horseradish and Au Jus
• Pacific Rim of Chinese Style Steamed Pacific White Fish
• Fire Grilled Guava BBQ Chicken
• Island Style Fried Rice with Pineapple
• Stir-Fry Vegetables*
• Freshly Baked Poi Rolls with Butter
• Salad Bar of Sweet Potato Macaroni Salad, Somen Salad, Island Greens Salad* with Citrus Vinaigrette*, Kamuela Tomato*, Onion* and Cucumber* Platter
• Dessert & Coffee Station of Homemade Chocolate Brownies, Macadamia Nut Cookies, Mango Cheesecake Bites, Coconut Haupia Cake, Fresh Tropical Fruits*, Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee and Tea.Special Vegan Selections are marked with *. Grilled Vegan Garden Patty also available with 24 hours notice.
Beverage: One Star Signature Mai Tai is served. Additional premium beverages and the STAR’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle available for purchase.