Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
107 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
472 Tours & Activities
Sandy Beach Park Tours
33 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our door to door service is provided to all our guest, vehicle will have an orange color decal, Karma Tour Hawaii with the K logo.
- Honolulu Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Shore Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117916P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Maui4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - Kauai4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmOahu Cruise PortAloha Tower MarketplaceNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Bishop MuseumKahana Bay Beach ParkKailua Beach ParkHonolulu ZooKoko Crater Wet 'n' Wild HawaiiWaimea BayBanzai PipelineKapiolani Park Ali'iolani HaleDuke Kahanamoku StatueLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumHawaii's Plantation VillageLanikai BeachMt. Tantalus