2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge your senses during this 3-hour tasting tour in Montefalco. Visit a winery in the Sagrantino region and stroll through the old vineyards and olive groves. Tour the wine cellars where some of Umbria’s best wines are produced before sampling a number of wines and olive oils. Then sit down to a delicious Umbrian lunch complete with local cheeses, cured meats, and dessert.
- Take a 3-hour tasting tour of a traditional winery near Montefalco
- Learn about the winemaking process as you tour the vineyards and cellars
- Sample a number of wines and olive oils made on the property
- Sit down to a delicious Umbrian lunch with local cheeses and cured meats
Saved to wishlist!
Extra virgin oil tasting
oil mill tour
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale della Vittoria, 34, 06036 Montefalco PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPerugiaUnique Experiences - UmbriaFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaUnique Experiences - AssisiFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiUnique Experiences - OrvietoFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoCategory