Are you interested in?
326 Tours & Activities
Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn) Tours
36 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1125 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and explore castles and nature on this full-day tour. Transfer by train from Prague to Karlstejn Castle and learn about its history from your guide. Visit a limestone quarry before setting off on a hike to waterfalls. During your hike, reach the village of Sv. Jana pod Skalou and hear about its Communist-era history. Return to the Prague by train.
- Learn about the area from your driver-guide
- Hike past waterfalls and through villages
- Visit the Gothic Karlstejn Castle
- Take a round-trip transfer by train
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointWilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Vinohrady, Czechia
Return DetailsPrague, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AvenTouro, z.s.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 47016P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueRail Tours - Karlovy VaryRail Tours - Cesky KrumlovRail Tours - PassauCategory
St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Hard Rock Café PragueSt. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)Reduta Jazz ClubNáprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesPublic Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Nizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Kingdom of RailwaysPrague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)