Are you interested in?
- 6-hour Prague walking tour and Vltava River cruise
- Visit the Jewish Quarter, Lesser Town, and Old Town with a professional guide
- See Prague Castle and other notable landmarks
- Sightsee during a 1-hour boat ride and savor a restaurant lunch
Departure & Return
In front of the Charles Bridge, at Křižovnické square, by the Statue Charles IV.,our guide will hold orange umbrella.
Prague city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun in Prague, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is vigorous and good walking stamina is needed." See review
- "If you can handle 5-10 miles of walking in a day, this tour is a great way to plan the remaining days if you don’t have everything planned out when you get there." See review
- "Excellent tour and guide!our guide was amazing,a great tour if you are only in prague for a couple of days.Our meal was lovely too.lots of walking so wear good shoes!" See review