Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
328 Tours & Activities
Cajón del Maipo Tours
21 Tours & Activities
1 day 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go trekking in the Andes and wind down with a relaxing visit to Baños Colina Hot Springs. Depart from Santiago for a nearly 2-mile guided hike through spectacular Andean scenery, making your way through a lush canyon to view Chile's San Jose Volcano. Continue afterward to the natural mountain hot springs and soak in baths as warm as 122-degrees F (50°C). Spend several hours enjoying the various pools—and savoring a boxed lunch—before setting off on your return hike. This day trip includes round-trip hotel transport.
- Embark on a guided Andes hike and hot springs visit from Santiago
- Enjoy a leisurely trek, then spend several hours soaking in natural pools
- Includes the expertise of a knowledgable guide as well as ample free-time
- Comes with a boxed lunch and convenient round-trip transport
- The small-group size allow for a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Gourmet Sandwich & Snack
Glass of wine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pickups in private residences
Departure & Return
Departure PointSantiago Metropolitan Region, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and hostels in Providencia, Vitacura, Los Condes, and Santiago Center. If you are out of our range please put in contact with us !
Also, we need the information about the address of the AIRBNB (if you are staying in one) to manage if we can pick you up there or coordinate the closest meeting point!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund with 48 hours of anticipation.
- Vegetarian option is available and other dietary requierements, please advise at time of booking if required
- Recommendations: sunscreen, trekking shoes, daypack, camera and warm jacket, sun hat.
- Passport number,full name, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY AndoAndes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Volcano & Hotsprings 4K ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Volcano & Hotsprings 4K ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Volcano & Hotsprings 4K ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Volcano & Hotsprings 4K ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Volcano & Hotsprings 4K ?
This activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Volcano & Hotsprings 4K .
See all safety measures taken by Volcano & Hotsprings 4K .
- "At the hot springs take flip flops to change into as the pathway is slippy." See review
Product code: 8921P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWalking & Biking ToursSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSantiagoHiking - San AntonioThermal Spas & Hot Springs - San AntonioHiking - ValparaísoThermal Spas & Hot Springs - ValparaísoHiking - MendozaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - MendozaCategory
Santa Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)El Yeso Dam (Embalse El Yeso)Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)Yerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)Santiago Central Market (Mercado Central de Santiago)Colchagua ValleyClub HipicoAhumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)Cousiño Palace (Palacio Cousiño)Sculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)Mapocho StationPlaza de la ConstitucionParque AraucoFarellones and El ColoradoLa Parroquia San Vicente FerrerMaipo ValleySan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)La Vega Central MarketBarrio Italia