8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the beach crowds behind and explore the highlights of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the Americas, on this full-day sightseeing excursion from Punta Cana. Visit the Columbus Lighthouse, the historic Colonial Zone, and the National Presidential Palace, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach. Your tour includes lunch, open bar, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Punta Cana.
- Explore Santo Domingo's highlights on a day trip from Punta Cana
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Punta Cana included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY At Night BPC, S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 47970P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSanto DomingoHistorical Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - Puerto PlataCategory