1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the haunted history of Savannah on this 90-minute evening walking tour. Follow your guide through Colonial Park Cemetery, the city's main burial ground for the last century, to hear creepy stories and haunted history.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point201 E Oglethorpe Ave, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Savannah By Foot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 37381P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursPub ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSavannahNight Tours - GeorgiaPub Tours - GeorgiaGhost & Vampire Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - GeorgiaNight Tours - CharlestonPub Tours - CharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - CharlestonNight Tours - JacksonvillePub Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Colonial Park CemeteryFactors WalkTemple Mickve Israel Sorrel Weed House American Prohibition MuseumMassie Heritage CenterHistoric Savannah TheatreChippewa SquareSavannah Historic DistrictWormsloe State Historic SiteAndrew Low HouseThe Pirates’ HouseBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterDavenport House MuseumColumbia SquareGribble House Paranormal ExperienceOlde Pink HouseMadison SquareFirst African Baptist ChurchReynolds Square