Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Downtown Seattle bus tour
- Travel by the many distinct neighborhoods and attractions
- Great way to uncover Seattle highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from downtown Seattle hotels
Departure & Return
Located in front of the Wells Fargo Bank on the West side entrance of Westlake Mall Between Pine St & Olive Way
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
In downtown Seattle, see the iconic Space Needle at Seattle Center. Drive by Pike Place Market and the first Starbucks Coffee shop. Next, visit Pioneer Square with great restaurants, nightlife, book stores, and art galleries. Then head to the Chinatown-International District, one of Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods.
See the famous public sculpture called the Fremont Troll, and stop to check out the stellar view of the city skyline from Kerry Park. It all makes for an enjoyable introductory trip through the Emerald City.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided for guests staying at downtown Seattle hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup option available for morning tour departures only, and only for downtown Seattle hotels.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers with children in need of booster or car seats must contact the reservation line at least 24 hours in advance to accommodate the request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me Seattle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.