10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Make the most of your time in Bulgaria on hiking trip to the world-renowned Seven Rila Lakes. Going with a guide eliminates the stress of navigating the trails on your own and leaves you with an inside perspective on the country’s natural landscape. After the 5-hour hike, stop for a well-deserved dinner (own expense) en route to Sofia. Round-trip hotel transport is included for your convenience.
- 5-hour hike offers rare views of the natural landscape
- Go with a guide: The trails can be difficult to navigate
- Convenient round-trip transport from Sofia hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by modern vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any location in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Sandals and flips-flops are not permitted on this tour
- Please take warm clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking The Seven Rila Lakes with option for dinner?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking The Seven Rila Lakes with option for dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 87479P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSofiaHiking - PlovdivHiking - SkopjeHiking - PristinaCategory
Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Tsari Mali GradIvan Vazov National TheatreAmphitheater of SerdicaBorovets St. Sofia ChurchSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Monument to the Soviet ArmyMuseum of Socialist ArtAlexander Nevsky CathedralSofia National GallerySofia National Archaeological MuseumSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Tsarska BistritsaSofia SynagogueVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Bulgarian National Museum of Military HistoryVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)