8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save well over an hour compared to public transportation and benefit from the local knowledge of a guide on this full-day trek around the Seven Rila Lakes. Experience one of Bulgaria’s most striking mountain landscapes at a leisurely pace and hike all the way up to the highest of the seven lakes. Please note the tour excludes the small chairlift fee.
- Soak up the mountain scenery as you hike around the Seven Rila Lakes
- Enjoy a flexible hiking program, adjusted to your group’s abilities
- Learn about the local area, wildlife, and plants from your guide
- Travel by comfortable, climate-controlled minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Chairlift ticket (20 BGN) paid on spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointCitysightseeing Sofia, ул. Оборище +, ul. "19-ti fevruari", 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- if you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way. The menu is limited though: soups (lentils, beans), grilled meat and some basic meals.
- this walking route is moderately arduous, with individual brief paths featuring steep inclines. Please bring along comfortable hiking boots. Sandals and flip-flops are not accepted. Rain jacket might be useful in summer as heavy showers sometimes occur in the afternoons.
- Important! Kindly note, that availability of the tour depends on the weather conditions and the operation of the chairlift. The terrain will be very wet and slippery and there will still be snow in the area. Walking in such conditions requires adequate equipment (good trekking boots, waterproof clothes and a warm layer beneath the jacket). The hike is demanding, so a good fitness level is also required. Keep in mind that some of the lakes may be covered in snow. The tour can be canceled with a last minute notice (100% refund will be applied) due to harsh conditions or closure of the chairlift.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Free hand disinfectant will be provided throughout the tour
- Customer are required to wear face masks during the transfers.
- All touch point in our vehicles are frequently cleaned.
- Drivers and guides will be wearing masks during the transfers.
- Important! As with all lifts the one, used for the hike to The Seven Rila Lakes, may stop anytime (due to strong wind, power cut etc.). In the rare case, this happens, an alternative hike will be offered on spot by the guide. Mind that such a situation does not make you eligible for a refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6992P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSofia4WD Tours - PlovdivBus Tours - PlovdivSporting Events - PlovdivTrolley Tours - PlovdivNature and Wildlife - PlovdivExtreme - PlovdivWalking Tours - PlovdivFull-day Tours - Plovdiv4WD Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - SkopjeSporting Events - SkopjeTrolley Tours - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeExtreme - SkopjeWalking Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - Skopje4WD Tours - PristinaBus Tours - PristinaSporting Events - PristinaTrolley Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaExtreme - PristinaWalking Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory
Sofia National Archaeological MuseumBulgarian National Museum of Military HistorySofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Tsari Mali GradAlexander Nevsky CathedralBorovets Museum of Socialist ArtSofia National GalleryVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Ivan Vazov National TheatreSofia SynagogueSt. Sofia ChurchTsarska BistritsaSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Monument to the Soviet ArmyAmphitheater of SerdicaVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)