9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike around the glacial Seven Rila Lakes on a day trip from Sofia, and discover the best of Bulgaria’s mountainous beauty. With a guide, you’ll travel out of the city and up a chair lift to the start of the hiking trails where a scenic looped route awaits. The walk lasts around five hours and isn't too challenging, although there are some uphill sections to reach the highest lakes.
- Relax with transport from an easy-to-find meeting point in central Sofia
- Hike with a professional guide along a trail chosen for its natural scenery
- Find the best viewpoints for dramatic stretches of water like the Lower Lake
- Chat with your guide to learn about the Bulgarian lakes and mountains
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Pointpl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OPERATED BY V Travel Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20487P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSofia4WD Tours - PlovdivBus Tours - PlovdivSporting Events - PlovdivNature and Wildlife - PlovdivExtreme - PlovdivFull-day Tours - Plovdiv4WD Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - SkopjeSporting Events - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeExtreme - SkopjeFull-day Tours - Skopje4WD Tours - PristinaBus Tours - PristinaSporting Events - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaExtreme - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory
St. Sofia ChurchAmphitheater of SerdicaAlexander Nevsky CathedralIvan Vazov National TheatreVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Tsarska BistritsaTsari Mali GradSofia SynagogueMonument to the Soviet ArmySofia National Archaeological MuseumBorovets Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Museum of Socialist ArtSofia National GalleryBulgarian National Museum of Military History