10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
transportation with a comfortable minivan
trip to the Seven Rila Lakes
walking tour around the Lakes
Landing and facility fees
food & drinks
cable car fee- 9 euro
Departure & Return
Departure Pointpl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please wear comfortable walking shoes
- please be prepared for mountain conditions- light jackets & sweatshirts even in a good weather is reccommanded
- the tour is not suitable for hardly moving people
- check the weather forecast accordingly
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven Rila Lakes Hike- Small Group Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seven Rila Lakes Hike- Small Group Day Trip?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven Rila Lakes Hike- Small Group Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42558P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSofia4WD Tours - PlovdivBus Tours - PlovdivSporting Events - PlovdivNature and Wildlife - PlovdivExtreme - PlovdivFull-day Tours - Plovdiv4WD Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - SkopjeSporting Events - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeExtreme - SkopjeFull-day Tours - Skopje4WD Tours - PristinaBus Tours - PristinaSporting Events - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaExtreme - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaCategory
Bulgarian National Museum of Military HistoryVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Ivan Vazov National TheatreAmphitheater of SerdicaSofia National Archaeological MuseumVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Tsarska BistritsaSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Borovets Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Alexander Nevsky CathedralMonument to the Soviet ArmySofia National GalleryTsari Mali GradMuseum of Socialist ArtSt. Sofia ChurchSofia Synagogue