Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Abseil and zipline through the beautiful Matukituki Valley
- Experience the best of the South Island’s great outdoors
- All safety equipment is included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Wanaka
Departure & Return
99 Ardmore Street, Beside Big Fig Cafe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Covid-19 restrictions and changes will apply. Food will be supplied at Alert Level 1 and below.
- Not recommended for non swimmers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deep Canyon Wanaka
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.