Historic Centre of Arequipa
Arequipa is known as La Ciudad Blanca (The White City) for the white buildings in its historic center made from a porous, volcanic stone known as sillar. Easily explored on foot, must-see landmarks include the neoclassical Basilica Cathedral of Arequipa and Monastery of St. Catherine (Monasterio de Santa Catalina).
Tours and tickets to Experience Historic Centre of Arequipa
Should I book Historic Centre of Arequipa tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Historic Centre of Arequipa 2021?
What's the best way to experience Historic Centre of Arequipa?
- Pillones Waterfall and Stone Forest of Imata (exclusive)
- Salinas y Aguada Blanca Full Day Reserve
- 2 day 1 night trek / Colca Canyon
- Arequipa, Historic and Colonial City and Santa Catalina Monastery
Things to do near Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina