Baipai Thai Cooking School
The Baipai Thai Cooking School in Bangkok provides a unique approach to Thai cooking that differs to most other classes across Thailand. Using a hands-on teaching method, it offers a home-style learning environment and teaches dishes not usually covered by other cooking schools for tourists.
The main focus of the cooking here is on traditional Thai techniques and innovative use of ingredients, as well as style and presentation. Professional staff are on hand to guide students as they prepare, cook, (and consume!) the food they make.
Despite being taught by professionals, the Baipai Thai Cooking School is refreshingly laidback. A two-storey wooden house filled with plants, the building features an open-plan cooking area on the lower floor and a rustic dining room upstairs, making for a relaxed environment in which to learn.
Should I book Baipai Thai Cooking School tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Baipai Thai Cooking School 2020?
What's the best way to experience Baipai Thai Cooking School?
- Baipai Thai Cooking School Class in Bangkok
- Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School
- Half-Day Baipai Thai Cooking School Class in Bangkok with Pick-up and Lunch
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand