Bangkok NANTA Theatre Tours and Activities
The Bangkok NANTA Theatre stages unique NANTA shows, a non-verbal comedy musical that originated in Korea. Nanta literally means 'to strike relentlessly' in Korean, and this instrumental performance, with a kitchen as its backdrop, uses everything from knives and other utensils to traditional water drums to create a show like no other.
Audiences are taken on an action-packed adventure where performing chefs dazzle and impress, using nonstop percussion, acrobatic cooking styles, and hilarious facial expressions to convey their story.
NANTA made its international debut at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 1999, where it received the best performance award. Since then, the show has been entertaining audiences worldwide, from cities in Europe to those across Asia, and beyond. The show also made history when it became the first Asian production to open its very own large-scale theater in New York.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bangkok NANTA Theatre
No results found.How about something else?See all Bangkok tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand