Travelers in search of a true Muay Thai experience need look no further than Rajadamnern Stadium (occasionally spelled Rajadamnoen or Rajdamnoen). The indoor sporting arena located in the heart of Bangkok is one of two major venues in the city and a favorite among both travelers and locals. Prizefighters have been entering the ring here since 1945, and while things have certainly changed (the original stadium was open-air, but a concrete roof now protects spectators from the elements), the excitement of the fight remains the same. Fight cards include nine match-ups nightly. The seats are basic but the beers are cold, making it the perfect way to spend an exciting evening in Bangkok.
Tours and tickets to Experience Rajadamnern Stadium
What are Rajadamnern Stadium hours of operation?
Should I book Rajadamnern Stadium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Rajadamnern Stadium 2021?
What's the best way to experience Rajadamnern Stadium ?
- Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom Tour
- In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience
- Real Muay Thai Boxing Show at Rajadamnern Stadium
- Train Thai Boxing, Thai dinner, Watch the matches by ringside
Things to do near Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand