St. Nicholas Abbey
Built in 1660, the beautifully restored St. Nicholas Abbey, with its distinctive Dutch gables and red roof, is one of only three authentic Jacobean buildings in the western hemisphere. On this old sugarcane estate, you’ll find a working rum distillery and a museum depicting 18th-century plantation life on the island.
Tours and tickets to Experience St. Nicholas Abbey
Should I book St. Nicholas Abbey tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit St. Nicholas Abbey 2021?
What's the best way to experience St. Nicholas Abbey?
- Full-Day Tour of Bridgetown Highlights Including Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba Beach and More
- Barbados Island Tour with Lunch: Harrison's Cave & St. Nicholas Abbey
- Shore Excursion: Hunte's Gardens and St Nicholas Abbey Plantation and Rum tour
- St.Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway
Things to do near Barbados
- Things to do in Bridgetown
- Things to do in Diamond Valley
- Things to do in Saint Joseph Parish
- Things to do in Saint Thomas Parish
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Vieux Fort
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Andes