Just a short drive outside of Brussels, this village offers some of the area’s best luxury shopping with access to 95 designer shops. The area’s traditional Limburg style of architecture is reflected in the form of the buildings, and the location in the quiet countryside carries over into the village. Conceived as a historical mining village, it is now filled with high-end boutiques containing both local Belgian brands such as Essentiel, Olivier Strelli, and Sarah Pacini, and internationally known labels such as Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. Prices are often significantly lower than similar nearby shops.
Of course it is important to refuel after a long day of shopping, and the village has both traditional Belgian treats such as waffles and moules frites in addition to Italian cuisine at the center’s outdoor Gastronomia Cellini. Just be sure to bring enough strength to carry multiple shopping bags.
What are Maasmechelen Village hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Maasmechelen Village?
- Independent Shopping Trip to Maasmechelen Village Luxury Outlet from Brussels
- Full Day shopping Maasmechelen Village by luxury car from Brussels Roundtrip
Things to do near Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais