Lincoln Park Conservatory
Nestled in Lincoln Park, the Lincoln Park Conservatory is made up of four display houses; the Palm House, the Fern Room, the Orchid House, and the Show House. Built in the late 1800s, the houses grow over 1,000 different types of plants that are used in Chicago Parks. Visitors can explore their interiors, and wander through the scenic botanical gardens that surround them.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lincoln Park Conservatory
Should I book Lincoln Park Conservatory tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lincoln Park Conservatory 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lincoln Park Conservatory?
- Chicago Grand Tour and Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago Grand Half-Day Bus Tour
- Best of Chicago Tour Including a Deep-Dish Pizza
- Land and River Architecture Tour of Chicago's Scenic North Side
Things to do near Chicago
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Ontario