Water Tower Place
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile is the heart of shopping in the Windy City and Water Tower Place is what keeps it beating. While the Magnificent Mile was originally home to the city’s most exclusive and expensive stores, the opening of Water Tower Place brought more affordable retailers to the famed shopping area. The eight-level mall covers over 700,000 square feet and features more than 100 shops, including Macy’s and the flagship American Girl Place store. One of the first vertical malls in the world, Water Tower Place is part of a 74-floor skyscraper of the same name that also includes a Ritz-Carlton hotel and luxury condominiums. After riding the escalators up from the ground level, take the glass elevators the rest of the way to the 8th floor and work your way down.
After you shop ‘til you drop, grab a bite to eat at one of Water Tower Place’s several dining options, including Mity Nice Grill, Wow Bao, and Foodlife, a cafeteria style collection of 14 different kitchens with something to suit every palate. For dessert, swing by the Godiva Chocolatier or the Sacred Grounds Bakery & Café.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Water Tower Place hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Water Tower Place?
- Chicago Crime and Mob Tour
- Chicago Grand Tour and Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago Grand Half-Day Bus Tour
- Best of Chicago Tour Including a Deep-Dish Pizza
Things to do near Chicago
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Indianapolis
- Things to do in Detroit
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Kansas City
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Memphis
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Michigan