Top Edinburgh Ghost Tours
28 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "The Hangman was wonderful!!! Animated storyteller who kept our attention and made us laugh the whole tour. Fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "Aussie guy was so lovely, interesting and funny! Honestly, don’t hesitate if you’re thinking of doing this tour: it’s a very entertaining and insightful way to get introduced to Edinburgh and all the incredible stories. And I hope you get Aussie guy."
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour made better by our guide Steve who brought the stories alive. Well worth joining the tour."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour, hang man was a fantastic tour guide. Managed to get a weird photograph would love your thoughts on what it may be"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic walking tour, Jared was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable, he clearly enjoys what he does. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really had a fun time ..Great guide ...know ones followed me back from the other side yet ..Will recommend to any visitor to the city"
* A traveler said: "Sophie made the experience memorable and was full of knowledge and enthusiasm. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed tour great inside knowledge into history of city from tour guide, who was amazing, funny and made whole experience brilliant. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and gave the information in an interesting and enjoyable way. Other tours focus more on a performance but this guide just concentrated on explaining the historical events"
* A traveler said: "Highly enjoyed ourselves. It was really interesting to hear the history of the graveyard. Our tour guide grant was extremely entertaining. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour. Good narration and thankfully it wasn't the same old spooky story. Really nice"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Good, entertaining fun combined with fascinating history. The guide is excellent and we met some interesting characters along the way. On an atmospheric evening this was one of the highlights of our trip! Huge thanks to Alexander Clapperton and our great “jumper-ooter “"
* A traveler said: "Sara was a great guide and very informative. She showed us loads of locations that we wouldn't have seen. A bit creepy walking round grave yards in the misty dark weather!"
* A traveler said: "Very educational & interesting. Host was brilliant he knew his stuff, he was very proffesional & humorous . A great experience, well recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. Stephanie knew her stuff and made the tour interesting. Was all off the royal mile so not too much walking. The rain eased a bit which helped. We would recommend anyone to take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour definitely recommend mark was great with his story telling informed all the way around"
* A traveler said: "Excellent easy to use saw parts of city wouldn’t have otherwise ! Good information and easy to listen too commentary loved the stories"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Melrose Abbey
- Georgian House
- Hopetoun House
- National Museum of Scotland
- Royal Observatory
- Blackness Castle
- Castle Rock
- Scottish National Gallery
- Lauriston Castle
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- John Knox House
- Royal Scottish Academy
- Calton Hill
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)
- Nelson Monument
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Greyfriars Kirk
- Scott Monument
- Loch Lomond
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge