Qinghefang Ancient Street
Qinghefang Ancient Street, the best-preserved historical street in Hangzhou, stretches 1,575 feet (480 meters). East of West Lake, it’s a great place to shop, dine, and appreciate classical architecture. A number of buildings are from the Ming (1380–1644) and Qing (1644–1912) dynasties, and some of the shops date back hundreds of years.
Tours and tickets to Experience Qinghefang Ancient Street
Should I book Qinghefang Ancient Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Qinghefang Ancient Street 2021?
What's the best way to experience Qinghefang Ancient Street?
- Hangzhou Day Tour with Impression West Lake Show from Shanghai by Bullet Train
- All-Inclusive Hangzhou Highlights Tour with Boat Ride and Lunch
- Fast Pass Priority: Hangzhou Essential Day Tour with Authentic Lunch
- 4-Day Hangzhou Private Tour: West Lake and Longjing Tea Plantation
Things to do near Hangzhou
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Wuxi
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Yangzhou
- Things to do in Changzhou
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture