Top Huatulco Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Huatulco Tours
Up your chances of seeing sea turtles and other marine wildlife in their natural habitat on this guided tour of the National Mexican Turtle Center and Ventanilla Lagoon from Huatulco. Pass through local communities en route to get a sense of everyday life outside the city, and stop at a natural cosmetics shop on the way back for a chance to support the local economy.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Huatulco are taking additional safety precautions?
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Chachacual Bay
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)