Top Huatulco Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Ports of Call Tours
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Cruises & Sailing
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
Tours by Duration
2 results | All Huatulco Tours
● Helping a baby turtle return to the ocean ● Sitting back and watch the beautiful sunset ● Learning more about turtles and other regional wildlife ● Taking stunning photos on the beach ● Having fun with the whole family
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Pick up 09:00 am We drive down highway 200 around 1 ½ that’s where we get to Ventanilla. We get to walk on a trail for 10 minutes them jump on a pateling boat go on the lagoon for 15 minutes will lead us to the island where we get to see different animals: iguanas, croc´s also white tail deer and spider monkey from there we take a break about 15 minutes. Under need the palapa to have a cold drink and back to the boat. Walk to the van and we will be driving to Mazunte where we get to see the turtle aquarium from there back to the hotel. Be back around 03:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Huatulco are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Huatulco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Chachacual Bay
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)