Top Jerusalem Classes & Workshops
19 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable on every detailed level about all the sights we visited and it's history. It was all very well organized and comfortable. The countryside in the north is so beautiful with so much to see. I highly recommend this fantastic tour!"
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Bethlehem, offered to taste various Bethlehem breads along the way. Very clear explanation and some extra stuff in the Nativity church"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out with a truly excellent and knowledgable guide, Eli. Thoroughly recommended for anyone who wants to take in three important and interesting Israel experiences in one day."
* A traveler said: "Scenic for the nature lover, and fulfilling for the curious. Good tour guide, down to earth, and with warm personality"
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable staff. Individual attention to all participants. Very hands on. Will definitely go again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half Day Travel to Bethlehem & Grotto Visit - Trip from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day Private Tour - Pick up and Drop Off from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
- Hummus Cooking Workshop in Jerusalem
- Middle Eastern Cooking & Meal Over the Beautiful Judean Desert
- 5-Hours Private Cooking Class with Market Tour in Jerusalem
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- City of David National Park
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Christian Quarter
- Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)
- Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)
- King David's Tomb
- Church of St. Anne
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)
- Church of St. James
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- Pool of Bethesda
- Mount of Olives Cemetery
- Kidron Valley
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera